Copyright Indemnification Form

NOT ALL CD DATA JOBS REQUIRE A LICENSE. If any audio content is included in the data master then a licence from MCPS is required.

If you DO NOT own the copyright to some or all of the content of the master CD then you must have permission in writing from
the copyright owner to use the said material.

If you are happy that all of the DATA CONTENT is owned exclusively by yourself then you must confirm this by filling in the
Copyright Indemnification Form (below)

Click Here for the Copyright Indemnification Form

CD Replication Products

Disc Printing | CD Duplication | CD Replication | DVD Duplication | DVD Replication |USB Memory | Information